2019 Silent Auction: MOre information coming soon!
Over 150 rare and “money-can’t-buy” items and experiences are available to bid on. Start shopping now!
Here is how to start your bidding:
We have collaborated with GiveSmart, a secure and well-recognized mobile fundraising platform within the charitable space, to ensure the online auction process is seamless for our special guests. GiveSmart’s accredited credit card processor handles your information in the most secure manner.
On your mobile phone:
1. Visit http://prosilver.givesmart.com to access the silent auction. Or text prosilver to 52182.
2. Register by entering your name, phone number and email address. All passwords require a capital letter, a number and a special character (i.e. !, $, &).
3. Once registered, select the “Items” tab to browse and bid on auction items!
4. Once your bid is placed, GiveSmart will alert you via text if someone has outbid you.
5. See an auction volunteer or visit the auction help desk for assistance!
Highest bidders will receive a text at the end of the night prompting you to head to the PAYMENT DESK. You also have the option to enter credit card information. This expedites the checkout process allowing you to skip the line (showing proof of payment with your phone), and collecting your item in the AUCTION area. We also accept payments at our payment desk for those who are not comfortable providing credit card information.
To pay by credit card:
Select the “My Info” tab at the top right corner of the auction page.
Select the “Add Card On File” button that appears on the screen.
Enter in credit card information. Receipts can be downloaded and emailed to you via your phone.
Questions? Contact Maria Lazar at email@example.com.